WHEN YOU WANT YOUR WINDOW CLEANING BY A PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE AND CONSISTENT COMPANY, LOOK NO FURTHER THAN CLEANCORE UK Areas covered - York, Harrogate, Knaresborough, Wetherby, Thirsk, Leeds, Otley, Beverley, Whitby, Malton, Richmond, Durham and all surrounding areas
Unlike other window cleaners we don't just clean glass, we clean your window frames, windowsills and doors too.
Do you need your interior windows cleaning? Great we also cover that.
Your orangery or conservatory is a highly valued addition to your house, it is an extension to your already beautiful home so it needs our attention.
When Cleancore UK wash your conservatory or orangery we we clean it from to to bottom.
We take our time to remove all the dirt and algae from the glass and frames on the roof the windows and doors.
Having your windows professionally cleaned shows that you take pride in your home or business, there is something extremely satisfying about looking through a crystal clear window.
Window cleaning doesn't have to be a splash and dash experience anymore. when you enlist the services from Cleancore UK, you get exactly that, a service.
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to domestic and commercial clients.
2. By booking our services, you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. These terms and conditions of trading apply to Cleancore UK
4. If you wish to cancel or postpone your service, this must be done at least 14 days before the next scheduled clean. Failure to do so will result in a charge of 50% of any work scheduled during this time.
If, as a commercial client, your contract runs with us to a specific date and not on an ongoing basis,
you will be charged the full remaining contract value.
5. Quotes are given based on agreed frequency of service. Any requests to change the frequency will be subject to a price amendment.
If you request to skip from "per calender month" to bi-monthly a charge of 50% will be added onto any future cleans.
6. Unless otherwise stated, all windows will be cleaned. Although, if we deem certain windows inaccessible or unsafe to clean, we will not clean them.
7. We operate in all weather conditions excluding very heavy rain, wind speeds over 30mph and electrical storms.
8. For cover under our customer satisfaction guarantee you must register your complaint within 48 hours of the service being completed. Complaints after this 48 hour period will be dealt with at our discretion.
9. We accept no liability for damage caused by decorative or structural defects , or conditions at your property/premises, such as, but not limited to, ill-fitting windows, doors, fascia’s, guttering, window/conservatory trims, unsecured windows and doors, leaking seals, decorative bars stuck on glass, rotting frames, flaking paint, open/broken trickle vents, etc.
10. Should we be unable to access any part of your property/premises due to locked gates etc., we will only clean the accessible areas at 100% of the price. We will be unable to return to clean the restricted area until the next scheduled clean. To avoid this, please ensure safe access is available.
11. Due to insurance liabilities, we will be unable to move obstacles such as, but not exclusive to: very heavy flowerpots and garden furniture (residential) filling cabinets and items on internal window sills (commercial). If these or any other item we deem to restrict access to an area of your property/premises, we will be unable to clean it.
12. Full payment must be received within 5 days of the invoice date (unless otherwise stated). If you fail to do this, your account and services may be suspended until such time as the arrears have been settled. Further to this we may take further action such as a debt collection agency, the fees for this will also be charged.
13. Achieving optimum cleaning results may require a few cleans. For example, detergent residues from previous traditional window cleaning methods may initially cause slight spotting. Leaching can also occur from trickle vents, beading and heavily soiled frames, however in most cases, this will cease
after a couple of cleans, once the dirt is removed fully from the frame areas. This is normal, and your patience is appreciated.
14. We are happy to supply a schedule of works to our residential customers. However, this is a guide indicating the week commencement date when we plan to visit, and we cannot be held to a specific date or time. With such factors as public holidays, bad weather, staffing levels, etc., it is not always possible to supply an exact date.
15. We accept no liability for decorative bars coming loose or falling from the exterior of the glass. If these bars are correctly installed, our brushes will not damage them in any way. Should they become loose or fall, this is due to the adhesive not bonding correctly with the glass and coming into contact with dust, rain and contaminates.
16. If we have arrived at your property for a scheduled clean, we cannot accept a postponement on the doorstep, unless construction work is being carried out to the property/premises. A 100% charge will
be payable (at the discretion of Cleancore UK for failing to give 14 days’ notice of postponement
as stated in term of service number 4 in these terms and conditions.
17. Any promotions and offers from Cleancore UK are subject to different terms and conditions.
18. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.